LAWN CARE/TREE & SHRUB SPRAY TECHNICIAN (New Garden Select™)
Spray Technician position servicing regular clients. Must know how to safely operate lawn care equipment (sprayers, spreaders, pumps, etc.) Basic job requirements are to apply fertilizers and pesticides to lawns, trees & shrubs according to Schedule, Safety Procedures and Label Instructions, showing attention to detail. Additional job responsibilities include
- Possessing a friendly, customer-service minded attitude showing a professional manner at all times.
- Diagnosing and correcting lawn problems through service calls.
- Driving company vehicles in a safe, conservative, courteous fashion.
- Effectively communicate with customers and team members in a prompt manner through phone, email and text media.
- Assisting in sales to existing and new customers.
- Completing daily production reports accurately.
- Maintain vehicle and equipment through cleanliness, safety and general maintenance.
Two to three years horticultural experience required. Qualified applicants will have an excellent work ethic, great communication and customer service skills, and be a team-oriented person.
Valid NCDL with clean driving record required.
Must pass drug screen & background check.
Please do not apply if you cannot meet the above two requirements.